Friday, February 18, 2011

Working Hard


Much to my surprise, the preview of the Dead News spurred up a lot of excitement.  So to please everyone, I'm moving full throttle on it to get it done.  I've now reached the over a minute a scene that leads us to the climax.  Up above is snapshot of the scene being animated in Anime Studio Pro 6.  If it looks like some shadows are falling off the arms, it's because I haven't fixed the vectors yet.  I have finished recording all the lines, I have to finish a few more character models and gotta finish the last few scenes.  Then I should have this project in the bag.  Once this is done, I'll rest and recharge from animating, finish the script work out the plan and when May rolls around, I'll be ready to work on A Nightmare in Gotham City... TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment